Report on a joint trip of the Institute of Geography to the delegation of scientists from the Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, the Chinese Academy of Science (Beijing, China) from Beijing to Almaty from June 7 to 19 2018.
In accordance with the plan of activities for the Chinese delegation, from July 7 to 19, 2018, from the Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the city of Beijing, consisting of 10 people in the Republic of Kazakhstan, was committed a joint trip of more than 2,500 km from Almaty to Astana (with stops in various locations) to familiarize with nature, landscapes and land management in Kazakhstan:
- ZHEN LIN (Чжэнь Линь), professor
- SHAO QUANQIN (Шао Цюаньцин), professor
- HU YUNFENG (Ху Юньфэн), Associate professor
- YAN HUIMIN (Янь Хойминь), Associate professor
- XUE ZHICHAO (Сюе Чжичао), PhD candidate
- HAN YUEQI (Хань Юеци), Master candidate (аспирант)
- HU YANG (Ху Ян), Master candidate (аспирант)
- LAI CHENXI (Лай Чэньси), Master candidate (аспирант)
- CHEN HAOBO (Чэнь Хаобо), Student
- CHEN YAOHUA (Чэнь Яохуа), Manager
Visiting LLP "Institute of Geography", holding a round table "One belt and one way - the Great Silk Road" and signing a memorandum of cooperation. (July 9, 2018)
Departure along the route of Almaty-Balkash- city of Karaganda-Karkaralinsk-Shchuchinsk-Astana
Field research of the steppe landscapes of the Balkhash region
Visiting a farm in the Karaganda region
Visit to the nature museum in Burabai and get acquainted with the staff of the State Institution "State National Nature Park" Burabai "of the Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
|Visiting the museum of the scientific and production center of grain farm named after A.I. Baraeva
|Acquaintance with the employees of the NPP of grain farm named after A.I. Baraev|
Visiting JSC "Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after S. Seifullin"
|Field excursion to the scientific research base of the Agrotechnical University||Visiting the experimental field with different varieties of wheat|