is a fundamentally new scientific information, methodological and factual cartographic product that can be the basis for management decision-making character of the country and the development of strategic actions to emergency situation
In the 1st book contains 185 maps in 5 sections:
- common section (10 maps)
- organization of prevention and liquidation of emergency situations (7 maps)
- natural hazards and risks (106 maps)
- biological and social dangers and risks (36 maps)
- technogenic hazards and risks (26 maps).
In the 2nd book contains 116 maps in 4 sections:
technogenic hazards and risks of technogenic character (24 maps)
- geomorphological hazards and risks (66 maps)
- meteorological hazards and risks (20 maps)
- biological and social dangers and risks (6 maps).